Friday, September 10, 2010

Lots of Vines!

What a super Blog this is - I am enjoying it so much! You Girls are so inspiring - I keep thinking 'I'll do that one, and that one, too' lol! I am just entranced in the evenings when I sit and stitch - so comforting with the heater on in these horrible evenings weatherwise!
The brown stems/vines are a much softer brown than is showing here - I have used a great fabric Suzani by Michelle Marvig an Australia designer - I have been asked about it, a beautiful texture with pretty light aqua dots, I will show you a better pic next posting! I have just received a package as I am posting this - yes, from Glorious Color in the USA, so we all know what it is, can't wait to show you these next time too!
Happy weekend everyone - hugs - Lurline♥

11 comments:

  1. Your leaves are looking beautiful Lurline. The background is gorgeous. I love it when the postie brings me a parcel from Glorious Colour..enjoy that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is coming along so nicely, Lurline! I'm enjoying your journey!

    In stitches,
    Teresa :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is beautiful. Your choice of colors just glow. I also want to make this quilt and can't wait until the pattern comes out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your borders Lurline, such a wonderful eye for colour you have! And I love the stem fabric too. Can't wait to see what the Postie brought you today ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lurline - your vines and leaves are simply divine! Your Stars and Sprigs quilt is growing. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Lurline, well done!!
    Don't tell me you've done all the blocks already!Kim McL

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's looking gorgeous Lurline, enjoy stitching the leaves and the fabric when it comes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice vines--they look like fun! That brown (when I enlarge it) does look soft and lovely--will be looking forward to a closer view of it (and your new Gorgeous color goodies too).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your border is gorgeous! I was able to enlarge the pic a bit and see the brown vines. It's lovely.
    What a lucky girl you are to get a parcel from Glorious Color. I should have one on the way too? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This simple vine may be my favorite - it is spectacular!!! Is this your first side?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous Fabrics...Glad to hear some Joy in your Voice...
    cheers

    ReplyDelete