Sunday, October 24, 2010

center is stitched.. yeah baby!


my Center Heart is ALL stitched.. this is the quilt on the UFO pile for my 12 tips to UFO busting (where I'm telling ALL... LOL!)

I won't be doing anymore on it until Nov... getting ready for Houston as I leave friday!

If you are at the market.. I'm in the Sullivans booth... front 1100 I think... at Festival I'll be at Quiltapoolza first night.... then working APQS longarm booth in 800... come see me!!!!!!

Pat Sloan
http://www.patsloan.typepad.com

6 comments:

  1. It's looking good, Pat!!! : ) Enjoy Houston!!! Your projects will be waiting for you when you get home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time and be on the lookout for a few stash additions! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's gorgeous Pat, have a fabulous time away, I wish I could visit, maybe one day! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS...November is really not that far away!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Follow your own UFO tips and you will get'r done....center looks great and have a great time in Houston.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it Pat!! you've done well. It is looking spectacular. Kim McL

    ReplyDelete