Monday, April 4, 2011

Lollypop Trees by Nancy Smith

I got some more photos from Nancy Smith and today I will show her Lollypop Trees. As you can see, Nancy chose her own fabrics, colors and border. Aren't they beautiful?
Nancy has also made over 110 full-sized quilts by hand with 60% of them being applique. She handquilted all but 4 that I machine quilted for her. She is very modest but has many many ribbons she has won for her quilts.
I will post some of her other quilts this week. Isn't this neat - two Nancys and two Lollypop Trees two days in a row! Judith Lockhart

6 comments:

  1. Thank you Judith and Nancy for sharing! I just love the quilt, it is sooo lovely!! Gorgeous colours and I do like the borders too. Look forward to seeing somemore pics, Kim McL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Nancy her quilt is beautiful. I love what she did with the border, simple but whimsical. Can't wait to get mine finished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a beautiful quilt! Really, really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nancy did an awesome job and I'm sure you will too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought I was seeing double Lollypops, but no, it's just another lovely Lollypop quilt. Great job and creative border!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This makes me smile!!! Nice border design. ; ) I love the FUN!!! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete