Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My Roseville Blocks 3, 4 & 5




I've been working away and realized that I haven't posted anything since block 2. I have been busy at work... and we took a 2 week vacation which was wonderful - but it really cut into my quilting time. But I'm back now...
I have finished almost all 9 blocks for the Roseville - putting the final sewing on blocks 8 & 9 now. So here comes a bunch of pictures...
I tweaked the patterns on some of these, particularly on the vases. I just had all this beautiful fabric and the vases were the best place to showcase it.

7 comments:

  1. Just beautiful, Teresa!!! Your use of fabrics, colors and fussy cuts is an inspiration. : ) These blocks practically dance and sway, and are just SEW fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been *very* busy! The peacock fabric is terrific; no wonder you had to use it. The fruit bowl is outstanding--I love that pear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blocks are such fun Teresa! They look like a party. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your blocks and really like the peacock vase. Great choices!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great fabric choices and use! Fun fun fun to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blocks are awesome and your color choices are beautiful. Glad that you posted the block pictures together, can't wait to see your finished quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Teresa!! They are looking GREAT! Kim McL

    ReplyDelete