Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Right side panel of Flower Pots

Here is the other side panel of my Flower Pots quilt.  I am not actually appliquing as fast as these posts would indicate.  Most of the applique has be finished for a while as I started this in January.  However once I was able to post (thanks again Janet) I got excited about this quilt again and am now busy putting it all together.  I should have the finished top ready to show you soon.  Thank you Kim for these wonderful patterns and inspiration - I am having such fun

5 comments:

  1. oops, I forgot to sign my name again. Sorry.
    Heather, happy Appliquer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather, it is going to be such a beautiful quilt when you put it all together, can't wait to see that and it sounds like it will be soon. We will be waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely fabric choices you have made. Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Heather, love the fabrics you've chosen! Glad you can do postings, I enjoy looking at the photos! Kim McL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heather, your quilt looks so vibrant and alive! It's going to be beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete